понеделник, 27 септември 2010 г.

The Time is Now

I just saw what I needed to see. Here. And hence my post. There's no time to waste. No time to wait and make my site all pretty, add all the bells and whistles. Who cares about that.
Here's the deal.

About a year ago I met an amazing mom. She has two little girls - one adopted, and one birth daughter. Her birth daughter has Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome, the syndrome Denise has. This mom's name is Lauren Uhrich. She's amazed me in many ways - she is faithful, strong, creative, smart, loving, and FUNNY! She's been a source of positive energy when I needed it so badly.

Lauren and her husband Ken have decided to adopt again. And they are finding that now is the perfect timing for that, even though it may not look as perfect in most people's eyes. But I'm admiring them for their drive to passionately follow their calling in life and I'd like to support them in their journey. And hopefully you will join me.

Me and my friend Nicky opened an Etsy store for little girls tutus. You can go check it out here:



Thank you Sonya for the beautiful pictures, and Tanya for being my ultra cute model!

Hopefully you find our items pretty and you wish to buy one (or more) for a special little girl in your life. While doing so, please think about this child that is somewhere waiting for his/her family to find him/her. Please enter LUADOPTS at special notes to seller, and large portion of the sale price will go towards Lauren and Ken's adoption fund.

However, if you feel like you don't have immediate tutu needs, but still want to support Lauren and Ken in bringing their new child home, you can do so here:



Thank you! Much love to you all!

Mihaela and Nicky


PS. Remember to put LUADOPTS at notes to seller. The time is now.

1 коментар:

  1. Awww! I love you, friend. Thanks so much for carrying the burden to adopt with us and for using your time and creativity to bless us.

    love you!

    ОтговорИзтриване